Kona & Co Insurance is excited to announce it's partnerships with a market leading Insurance Brokerage for the recruitment of an Account Manager, in a newly created role. Our client is a true titan of industry within the Professional Risks space and is embarking on a new phase of growth, kicked off with the creation of this role. We've committed to only representing business with great reputations, clear progression pathways for the candidates we place, and a commitment to long term hiring, 3 things our client offers in abundance.
In this newly created role you will be responsible for:
- Leveraging a freshly formed strategic partnership to grow and develop a new client portfolio, predominantly within the SME to Mid-Market space.
- Manage an existing book of Corporate clients.
- Nurturing new relationships passed over to you through the warm referral network formed within the business
- Acting as the client side representative for our client within the partnership
- Offering expertise, guidance and support to the existing portfolio around insurable risks
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to identify, cultivate and execute new client acquisition opportunities
- Work alongside the strategic partner, often spending days onsite at HQ
- An expert understanding of General Insurance products across diverse markets and clientele
- Multiple years of direct exposure to growing and servicing a portfolio of SME to Mid Market business
- Tier 1 Qualification
- An outgoing, personable approach to insurance broking and motivated attitude
- A clear desire for progression and career development
- A flexible approach to solution driven client consulting
- The opportunity to grow and develop a warm book of business, with exposure to client side service delivery
- Up to $100,000 plus Super, plus Bonus, Flexible Work Arrangements, and state of the art tech stack
- To join a company highly regarded and respected within the industry
- A fantastic internal culture with close work with Senior Leadership and award winning brokers
- Central Melbourne CBD office (Once RTW has been established)
Given the nature of the role and reputation of the client, we implore prospective candidates to reach out ASAP, either by applying for the role or speaking directly to James Toth on +61 427 532 744 as a shortlist will be compiled soon.