Kona & Co Insurance have partnered with one of Australia's most prestigious broking houses in the recruitment of an Assistant Account Executive to specialise in Workers Comp, based in the Sydney CBD. Our client has offices in Sydney and Brisbane, and arguably some of the most talented brokers in the market. Boasting state of the art office facilities and a market leading tech stack, this role offers employees unlimited professional development and an environment designed to ensure success.
- Support the lead advisor to a client portfolio that relies on your expertise and guidance regarding their Workers Compensation risks
- Provide quotations and manage queries
- Prepare and present correspondence between client and insurer
- General assistant duties
- Case Management
Skills & Experience
- Experience within the Workers Compensation or General Insurance space
- Strong client management skills and stakeholder engagement
- Ability to cultivate new relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- We invite candidates from Allied Health, Case Management and Claims to apply!
Whats on Offer
- Join one of Australia's most reputable Broking houses as they enter an exciting period of growth
- Incredible Sydney CBD office space (Open to candidates looking to relocate to NSW)
- Unrivalled progression opportunities
If this sounds like the ideal role to take your career to the next level APPLY now, or reach out to James Toth at email@example.com for a chat.