Kona & Co Insurance have partnered exclusively with a leading National Insurance Brokerage in the recruitment of an Broking Team Leader to help assist in the development of the SME division. Due to the tremendous success of the Broking Team over the past 5 years this role has been created with the objective of continued growth as the company enters a pivotal phase in their strategic plans. Our client has a national footprint across Australia, with offices in every major state, with this role being based in the Sydney CBD.
- Manage team of 7 dynamic Account Executives.
- Identify, implement, and execute growth objectives in line with the strategic vision of the Senior Leadership team.
- Drive efficiency by identifying and developing process improvement opportunities.
- Set goals and expectations for the team in line with business plans
- Conduct regular performance, feedback and coaching sessions with the team in line with their behaviours, file review results and development plans to enhance their individual performance.
- Act as key client liaison and point of escalation.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience within Insurance Broking, preferably within a leadership capacity
- SME Product expertise
- Innovative approach to insurance broking and leadership
- Desire to work closely with Senior Leadership
- Track record growing portfolio's and teams
Whats on Offer
- Join a leader within SME broking here in Australia
- Fast track progression opportunities as the broking unit grows
- Up to $100,000 + Super + Incentives
- Sydney CBD Office
- Collaborative, energetic team to manage
This fantastic opportunity won't be around long, so if you're interested please APPLY now or reach out to James Toth for a chat - email@example.com