Kona & Co Insurance is excited to announce its exclusive partnership with Australia's top Construction brokerage, based here in Melbourne. Our client has been recognised multiple times for prestigious industry awards, and amongst the company of global brokerages has distinguished itself as a true market leader with it's focus on residential & commercial builders predominately, aswell as product suites including Contract Works, Professional Indemnity, Manufacturing Risks, and Workers Compensation.
Despite current economic circumstances, our client is looking to recruit THREE Business Development Executive's to proactively grow it's Construction footprint as they enter their next phase of growth.
- Working closely with the Senior Leadership, you will identify, engage and manage key client relationships within the Australian construction industry.
- You will act as the market facing representative for the business, cultivating business leads, meeting prospective clients, and offering expertise with regards to their insurable risks.
- You will collaborate across product suites within the business to comprehensively service new business acquisitions.
- Engage in strategic identification discussions with Senior Leadership to best facilitate growth across VIC, NSW, SA, WA and QLD.
- Atleast 2 years Insurance Experience, preferably within a Construction brokerage or team.
- Experience winning new business, identifying prospective markets or growing a portfolio
- A positive, 'can-do' attitude and approach to Business Development (Essential)
- Construction Product Expertise (Builders Warranty, Property, Contract Works, Workers Compensation, Trades Insurance, Professional Indemnity)
- Tier 1 (Preferred)
What's on Offer
- Fast-Track Career Progression, with multiple avenues including Senior Leadership or Product Ownership
- Market Leading Remuneration, with commission payable on New Business from Day 1
- Join Australia's fastest growing privately owned Construction Brokerage, with a number of nationally recognised brokers and leaders within the business
To find out more reach out to James Toth at firstname.lastname@example.org today.