Our client is a global business advisory group that helps catapult established organizations into the world of exponential thinking and disruptive innovation in order to help them successfully navigate this shift. They design and deliver fundamentally new innovation methodologies, helping leaders understand and align with the emergence of organizations that have learned to leverage new organizational structures and scale at the pace of technology.
Their foundation is a public benefit corporation committed to positive social change, which convenes a global ecosystem that empowers cities, organizations, institutions, and people with the technology and economic resources, tools and structures to migrate society to abundance.
Due to their continued growth across the globe, they have a requirement for a Business Development Director based in either Sydney or New York with the following attributes:
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the full sales cycle on selected opportunities and assist others where necessary.
- Help implement an effective sales process.
- Help identify and solve bottlenecks to sales, reducing sales cycle time and increasing conversion rate.
- Work closely with distributed sales lead generators (Ambassadors): inspire and train them; provide structure and process in order to close deals.
- Effective handover of new clients to services delivery team.
- Closing follow-on sales from existing clients.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time.
Important Skills and Track Record:
- Verified past sales track record for $250k – $1m complex services sales with 3 – 9 month sales cycle, from prospect to close.
- Track record with both inbound and outbound leads.
- Great with CxOs of large companies.
- Great at targeting the right leads to increase productivity.
- Flexibility to work in a fast-changing work environment, including in an early-stage company.
- Ability to work with colleagues and stakeholders around the world, often through Zoom video conferencing.
The successful candidate will have access to a network of 2000 worldwide specialists for client delivery and ad hoc projects. You will be joining a fast-growth business that has been featured on FOX Business, TEDx, EY, Harvard Business Review, and Gartner to name a few.
- Strong leadership with fantastic career opportunities.
- Use innovative technology enabling companies to expand.
- Work with some of the biggest names in the industry.
- Investment in you.
- Empower their people offering autonomy and ownership.
- Low staff turnover.
- Opportunity to travel Internationally.
How to apply
Please click apply below or contact Ephram Stephenson on +61 421 756 919 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org