Our client is a one of Australia’s largest developers with a current project pipeline of more than $2.5 Billion. They have offices in Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and Brisbane. This market-leading employer has won numerous Awards for Construction Excellence delivering a diverse mix of Residential Apartment projects and developing major master planned residential communities throughout Australia.
These roles will see the successful candidate splitting their time between managing and developing existing accounts and pursuing new business development opportunities. You will enjoy working autonomously and thrive on building true partnerships with your clients and customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing existing and creating new customer relationships;
- Identifying key opportunities in the market and proactively engaging to secure new business;
- Converting new opportunities into sales;
- Managing relationships with existing customers to maximise revenue opportunities;
- Communicating with customers within the territory on a regular basis to develop rapport and to better understand their needs;
- Respond to sales enquiries quickly and arrange quotations;
- Arrange face to face meetings with clients to discuss product range; and
- Regular travel around VIC where you will meet with key clients to demonstrate and showcase offerings.
What we're looking for:
- A passionate and engaging Business Development professional;
- Excellent rapport building skills;
- A consultative selling and relationship style with keen negotiation skills;
- The ability to work autonomously and be self-managing;
- Previous sales experience in the property sector desired;
- Excellent written and verbal communicator; and
- A valid driver's licence.
You will be in possession of the sales skills required to bring new business opportunities to fruition, and the communication and customer service skills to cement lasting relationships.