What you'll need to succeed.
Ideally, candidates will be available to fly out within the next seven days:
What we are looking for?
- Australian Trade Certification or Cert III in Commercial Cookery (essential)
- High volume catering, including bulk catering and function/banquet experience
- Experience in a mining village operation preferred
- Ability to work within the scope/menu
- Able to work day and night shift
- Police Clearance or willing to obtain
- Experience in batch cooking across all service offerings
- Experience in high volume, fast-paced kitchens
- The ability to train/assist in staff training
- Demonstrated experience working successfully in a team
- Good communication skills
- Provide 2 contactable references
- Access to wellbeing and employee programs
- Be located in Western Australia
- Suitable candidates may be offered permanent rosters
- Mental, financial and physical health support programs
- All flights, meals and accommodation provided whilst on site.
If you believe that you meet the above criteria, have the required qualities and want to work for a company who values its employees, please click the 'apply' button now!