You will be working for an award winning national engineering company that specialises in the planning, design and construction supervision of civil projects. They are the leader in their niche market.
The Role and Responsibilities
The company is growing and has an extensive portfolio of work and as such is looking for a Civil Engineer to join their Brisbane team.
You will be working with the design team on a variety of civil related projects involving pavements, earthworks, drainage, stormwater and carpark design. You will undertake design and consulting services.
- A degree in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- 2-5 year’s Civil Engineering design experience
- Sound engineering technical knowledge
- Strong 12D design skills
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Ability to independently develop design solutions within project constraints and consult with others to deliver successful projects for clients
- Experience with design and construction consultation in areas such as earthworks, stormwater and pavements
- Great communication skills
What's in it for you
Salary up to $110k+ package (depending on experience)
Ongoing training and support
A great social team culture
The company is looking for someone to come in as a mid level Civil Design Engineer who is looking to progress in their career and keen to be more involved in the Project Management side of things as well.
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out about similar roles please contact John Wilkinson for a confidential discussion on 0451405224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org