The consulting team behind Kona & Co. has built up a depth of experience in executive search and recruitment spanning more than five decades, at the same time forming a vast network of qualified, industry-leading executives and senior management professionals.
We have organic growth plans in place and a vision to be Australia's most trusted name in Executive Search.
Our client is currently seeking an organised, methodical and friendly team leader with a genuine interest in the construction industry to join our finance team and fill the role of Finance Manager.
The client is a strong Tier 3 Commercial Construction Company with its primary focus across commercial and apartment developments across Melbourne.
- Forming part of the executive management team with direct reports to the director
- The role has 3 direct reports - management and people skills are critically important
- Overall management of the company's finances including obligatory requirements
- Ownership of the year end processes
- Implementation and effective management of risk controls
- Providing financial support to project teams, including progress claims and project cost reports;
- Compiling cash flow records, budgeting, forecasting and working alongside the Construction Manager regarding project schedules
- Working with Contracts Administrators and Project Managers to maximise project returns
- Liaison with external accountants
- Overseeing Payroll
- Management and updating of the company systems and processes
- Degree/ Tertiary Qualification qualification in a relevant field
- Previous professional Accounting experience
- Construction industry knowledge is a priority
- Previous experience with MYOB, CHEOPS or similar systems
- Previous management experience
To apply, simply send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively for a confidential discussion about this or other roles that we have available please contact Nathan Aron directly on 0419 511 439