Project Manager / Construction Manager wanted to work for a well established Multidisciplinary Civil Contractor.
You will be working for a Multidisciplinary Civil Contractor who has been operating in the Shepparton region for over 40 years. They work on a mix of civil projects including earthworks, subdivisions, roads, sewer/water environmental, renewables and more. They have a great team culture and are known for their high quality of work.
You will be working as a Construction Manager overseeing multiple civil projects and crews concurrently. The role would suit a driven Project Manager or Construction Manager who either lives around Shepparton or is willing to relocate and enjoy the rural lifestyle and low cost of living.
- Coordinating and managing multiple teams
- Hands on Project Managing some projects
- Ensuring projects are completed to clients timelines, budgets, quality and safety standards
- Stakeholder Management
- 10+ years managing a mix of civil projects
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent coordination and management skills
- Experience compiling variations and working on tenders
- A driven individual with excellent communication skills
Salary and Package
Salary negotiable depending on experience up to $170k + Package
Package includes 9.5% super, car, laptop and phone.
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out about similar roles please contact John Wilkinson for a confidential discussion on 0451405224 or email email@example.com