A large Tier 2 builder who have been operating between Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth for nearly fifteen years and are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards.
They have created an exceptional name for themselves in the Australian building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and commercial sectors from $5M to $35M.
Our client has a driven and ambitious team, focused on high-quality and providing a high standard service. Management is described as professional, inspiring and motivating, providing employees continual growth opportunities.
Employees boast about the positive and collaborative environment, allowing for clear lines of communication. A strong emphasis is placed on training and development, to ensure continual progression of employees.
- Prepare scope of works
- Documentation - DA, CC, OC
- Invoicing and progress payments
- Liaise with Consultants and subcontractors
- Manage variations and RFI's
- Read and interpret plans
- Contractor and supplier negotiation
- Cost reporting, scheduling and programming
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Previous Contracts Admin or Project Management experience
- Tertiary Qualification in a building related discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Thorough understanding of building codes and Australian standards
- Solid understanding of the Construction process and lifecycle