Our client is one of Melbourne’s leading builders within the fit-out space; they specialise in the delivery of Design and Construct as well as fit-out and refurb projects up to $20M including the healthcare, retail, commercial and education sectors.
- Preparing subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claims
Working alongside the Project Manager, you will be a Contracts Administrator working on commercial and government projects.
This is a great opportunity to work with a group of highly experienced, forward-thinking construction individuals who are committed to be the best in the industry.
To be considered for this role;
- 5 years’ experience with Contracts or similar CA role will be highly regarded.
- You must have an outstanding communication skillset both in written and verbal.
- The initiative to work individually and in a team.
- Managing cost control and a good understanding of estimating software.
On offer for your hard work;
- A supportive team looking for a long-term candidate to develop
- Develop into Project Management
- Development of your portfolio in a variety of projects
- Competitive salary base
Great opportunity for future professional development If you are interested in working with extremely polished professionals then apply now