Kona & Co has an exciting opportunity for an Intern Copy Writer to join our Richmond based HQ.
It's all about our team.
Our consultants go to extraordinary lengths to form strong relationships with Employers and Candidates, based on honesty, trust and knowledge.
The successful candidate will be joining a group of professional recruiters who has over fifty years of combined recruitment experience.
If you have an interest in creative writing, an eye for detail, strong motivation and enthusiasm for learning, then this could be your opportunity to launch your marketing career with a leading Executive Search provider.
A Marketing degree or marketing experience in a similar role will be essential. Proven organisational and communication skills, as well as the capacity to adapt to change and a fast pace, will also be key.
The role will cover...
- Writing, Implementing & designing effective marketing campaigns.
- You will be responsible for continuous brand representation.
- You will work in a friendly, fast-paced and growing environment.
- Working in a team environment to create and manage marketing campaigns.
- Increase brand awareness, membership and lead generation across various mediums.
- Assist with building and organising content for printed communications and other projects.
- Provide input and support with the overall marketing strategy for our brands.
- Manage social media campaigns & activities to encourage membership growth & increase market share.
Why join us?
Opportunities - We are growing and evolving every day further into our sector markets, there are huge opportunities for you to build a successful career and work your way into key management roles within Kona & Co.
Flexibility - We are privately owned and have offices in Melbourne and Sydney. With further growth plans for Brisbane, Perth and London. We are open to ideas and able to provide our team with environments to thrive in.
Technology – We provide our business with the latest and career-changing technology, software and systems and processes.
Our values - are Loyalty, Harmony, Extreme Ownership, High Performance and Continuous Improvement.
Reputation - We have a solid footprint in all our chosen sectors and have several PSA's in place.
Training & Development - Our recruitment training programs are unrivalled. We are knowledgeable and proactive in creating and delivering structured and engaging learning experiences, ideal for you.