Our client is recognised as one of the best companies to work for in Australia. They have created one of the biggest names and working cultures in the industry specialising in Electrical projects in the Residential, Commercial, Aged Care, Health and Institutional sectors
They have a requirement for a Project Manager to join their growing team. Established forty years ago this client has won numerous awards for construction excellence and has one of the best retention rates in the business.
Reporting to the director you will be responsible for the management of small to large scale projects. You will be experienced in electrical project management, working with an electrical contractor based within NSW. Have a solid understanding of the commercial space. You will have a very high level of commercial awareness and understand the day to day challenges commonly faced on site.
As a project manager, you will have previous experience in managing electrical projects and understand the challenges they present. You will lead by example and a professional approach will unsure your success. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate at a corporate level with clients.
The company has been working on iconic projects across NSW for years and they are a multi-disciplined leader in the market.
Candidates need to have a minimum of five years solid project management experience managing projects valued up to $10M
Your responsibilities will include
- Assist Business Units with tender opportunity assessment and bid strategy
- Assist with development and review of pre-qualification proposals for prospective and existing clients across all Business Units
- Manage the construction programmes and manage client expectations
- Assist with the development and review of estimates and budgets across all Business Units prior to approval for submission
- Oversee analysis of past performance on projects and establish best practice standards for all future estimates based on such analysis
You will be given the opportunity to lead the project delivery strategy as appropriate in conjunction with the Business development, marketing, design and construction management teams.
- Competitive and negotiable salary.
- Ongoing Pay & Performance reviews.
- Professional Development.
- Solid workload.
- Supportive Management.
- Autonomous Role.
- Great Team Environment.