Our client is recognised as one of the top companies to work for in Australia. They have created one of the best names and working cultures in the industry specialising in Electrical projects in the Residential, Commercial, Aged Care, Health and Institutional sectors
They have a requirement for a Estimator to join their growing team. Established of forty years ago this client has won numerous awards for construction excellence and has one of the best retention rates in the business.
The company has been working on iconic projects across NSW for years and they are a multi-disciplined leader in the market.
Candidates need to have a minimum of five years solid estimating experience tendering on projects valued up to $10M
Your responsibilities will include
- Assist Business Units with tender opportunity assessment and bid strategy
- Assist with development and review of pre-qualification proposals for prospective and existing clients across all Business Units
- Assist with the development and review of estimates and budgets across all Business Units prior to approval for submission
- Oversee analysis of past performance on projects and establish estimating standards for all future estimates based on such analysis
You will be given the opportunity to lead the tender strategy as appropriate in conjunction with the Business development, marketing, design and construction management teams.
- Competitive and negotiable salary.
- Ongoing Pay & Performance reviews.
- Professional Development.
- Solid workload.
- Supportive Management.
- Autonomous Role.
- Great Team Environment.