Our client is a major civil contractor who has recently won several civil projects across New South Wales and is currently looking for an Environmental Engineer on one of their Sydney based projects.
This opportunity will see you join a reputable company with a highly experienced team who work together to develop and provide solutions for their customers.
You will inspire your team, draw on their diverse skills and create environments where great ideas are heard and everyone looks out for one another. Ideally you will have:
- Solid experience in a construction (civil, mechanical, water project environment) or similiar
- Tertiary Qualifications in Environment Science / Environmental Engineering or similar discipline
- Working knowledge of relevant environmental legislation
- Current Drivers Licence
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing team
- Experience to handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
As the Environmental Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking risk assessments across all areas of the business and coordinate implementation of control measures
- Develop and facilitate environmental policies
- Based on-site to ensure safety and environment processes are being implemented
- Liaising with the EPA and local authorities
- Soil reporting and heritage land management
- Conduct regular inspections and audits to ensure consistent compliance within the operation
- Act in a manner that seeks to enhance the environmental culture
- Ensure that the business can operate with confidence accounting for risk by assisting in the coordination and maintenance of the site risk management function, including completion of reviews in a timely manner
Working closely with the Project Managers, Construction Manager and Systems Manager you will take a lead and be the Environmental champion across the projects you work on. Liaising with Engineers and Supervisors ensuring that best practice environmental systems are put in place as the business increases in size.
How to apply
Please click apply below or contact Ephram Stephenson on 0421 756 919 or email your resume to email@example.com
For any Construction & Property related roles please visit our website www.konaandco.com