Our client is a global business advisory group that helps catapult established organizations into the world of exponential thinking and disruptive innovation in order to help them successfully navigate this shift. They design and deliver fundamentally new innovation methodologies, helping leaders understand and align with the emergence of organizations that have learned to leverage new organizational structures and scale at the pace of technology.
Their foundation is a public benefit corporation committed to positive social change, which convenes a global ecosystem that empowers cities, organizations, institutions, and people with the technology and economic resources, tools and structures to migrate society to abundance.
Due to their continued growth across the globe, they have a requirement for a Finance & Administration Manager based in either Sydney or New York with the following attributes:
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of cash flow, credits, debtors and payroll.
- Liaison with bookkeepers and accountants.
- Collaborate with the CEO on financial projections.
- Coordinate getting new legal agreements in place with clients, partners, suppliers, staff, etc.
- Assist CEO in prioritizing her workload and shepherding projects through to a successful close.
- Logistics for the client Sprints we run in the Asia Pacific region.
- General administration duties as needed as we grow.
- Flexibility to work in a fast-changing work environment.
- Ability to work with colleagues and stakeholders around the world, often through Zoom video conferencing.
- Able to work with a great deal of autonomy.
- Basic understanding of cryptocurrency is helpful, as the company’s tokens are being transacted in exchange for some services.
- A good judge of where to cut waste versus where to invest more to achieve greater productivity.
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a finance and executive administrative assistant.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Google suite.
- Proficiency in English.
- Attention to detail and sets a high standard.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
The successful candidate will have access to a network of 2000 worldwide specialists for client delivery and ad hoc projects. You will be joining a fast-growth business that has been featured on FOX Business, TEDx, EY, Harvard Business Review, and Gartner to name a few.
- Strong leadership with fantastic career opportunities.
- Use innovative technology enabling companies to expand.
- Work with some of the biggest names in the industry.
- Investment in you.
- Empower their people offering autonomy and ownership.
- Low staff turnover.
- Opportunity to travel Internationally.
How to apply
Please click apply below or contact Ephram Stephenson on +61 421 756 919 or email your resume to email@example.com
For any other related roles please visit our website www.konaandco.com