Kona & Co Finance have been engaged to source a Financial Broker for an established, Australian owned specialist finance provider. The business is continuing to go from strength to strength and as such, they are searching for someone to join their collaborative team.
Our client values an innovative approach, and are always looking to grow and develop their strategy. Throughout COVID they have gone from strength to strength and are eager to have a new team member on board!
This position will report directly into the Executive Leadership team and will provide the right candidate with an opportunity to showcase their skills and experience with the backing of the management, and given the autonomy to shape the role as they see fit.
- A degree in finance, economics, accounting or mathematics with a relevant post-graduate qualification (e.g. CA CFA or Master’s in Finance)
- 5+ years' experience (in a non-bank setting) as a Broker, having worked within commercial/private construction, commercial & private lending.
- A general and broad understanding of financial markets, debt and/or capital-related products and trends across debt and capital markets.
- A strong commitment to compliance
- Good general experience in a debt and capital or banking related role with associated experience in debt and capital structuring, credit analysis and financial modelling
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of financial statements
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Quality project management and organisational skills
- The self-confidence/appetite to be involved in business development activities
- PAYG position
Through dedicated support, training and resources, our client promotes their talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact.