This hospitality firm are based in the South East of Adelaide and are experiencing a period of exponential growth across multiple revenue streams. As a result, they are in the position to recruit a dedicated Financial Controller to work with the executive team.
Working closely with the office based Managing Director and the Group FD, you will be responsible for ensuring that the financial management of the firm is up to date and accurate and that budgeting and forecasting is in line with strategic growth plans, seasonal fluctuations and market risks.
Your day to day duties will involve the following:
- Production of financial accounts
- Reporting and consolidating to Group
- Managing and forecasting cashflow and working with the AR function
- Budgeting, forecasting and costings
- Working the the SLT on five year growth strategies
- Overall inventory control
As well as this, there will be the opportunity to take a key position on a number of the exciting new ventures the firm has in the offing.
This is a senior role, with a salary commensurate with that expectation. Their expectations in terms of experience and education are as such.
- CPA or CA qualification
- 3 + years of local experience in a financial management position
- Knowledge of the local hospitality industry
- Excellent professional, written and spoken communication skills
- First rate systems experience
- Strong eye for detail
Due to the nature of the industry, the first three bullet points are essential. We are categorically unable to consider anyone without an accounting qualification, local experience and knowledge of hospitality/leisure.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply to this advert with your resume. Alternatively, call 0492 899 406. Please do not call if you do not have the experience detailed above.