Kona & Co have been retained to source an experienced General Foreman x 3 (RMS) to work on behalf of one of the most successful Civil Engineering Contractors in Sydney over the past fifty years. They specialise in RMS Road Works and due to project demands require 3 x, General Foreman, to manage a variety of projects around Sydney.
We are interested in speaking with experienced and qualified Foreman / Supervisors who have solid RMS contracting experience. You will be joining a privately-owned company who clearly promote from within and are recognised as one of the best employers in the business.
Duties will include:
• Lead projects to delivery within time, cost and quality
• Liaise with external and internal stakeholders.
• Reviewing plans
• Provide regular project status reports
• Site inspections
Skills and Experience:
• A minimum of ten years’ experience in Civil Engineering
• Experienced in the delivery of fast-paced complex projects
• Sound understanding of cost management and budget control
• Solid negotiation and communication skills
• Proven ability to lead, supervise and direct team members
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills
• Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail