Our client established their civil engineering company over forty years ago and now has close to 200 employees. The client specialises in RMS Road Works and are one of the most successful Civil Engineering Contractors in Sydney over the past four decades.
If you have experience as a General Foreperson with solid RMS contracting experience, we would love to hear from you!
The successful individual will be joining a privately-owned company who clearly promote from within and are recognised as one of the best employers in the business.
Duties will include:
• Lead projects to delivery within time, cost and quality
• Liaise with external and internal stakeholders.
• Reviewing plans
• Provide regular project status reports
• Budget monitoring and management of financials
• Site inspections
Skills and Experience:
• Tertiary qualifications and a minimum of ten years’ experience in Civil
• Experienced in the delivery of fast-paced complex projects
• Sound understanding of cost management and budget control
• Solid negotiation and communication skills
• Proven ability to lead, supervise and direct team members
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills
• Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail