Kona & Co are currently working in close partnership with one of the best and largest multi-disciplinary engineering consultancies in Australia. Together we want to find the next high performing member of their Brisbane-based team. With a background in geotechnical engineering and a focus on civil projects such as dams and tunnels, you have a great opportunity to join this award winning employer and start working on top tier projects.
We will consider applications from senior engineers or, ambitious geotechnical experts who are looking for the next stage of their career. In either case, our client can offer an excellent growth environment, with a focused plan for career development, paid further education and training, strong remuneration packages, and large unique projects to get stuck in to.
From their Brisbane office, you will be part of a well-constructed and large national team of geotechnical engineers, working in constant collaboration with other engineering disciplines throughout the company. You will have all the benefits of a central CBD office location: easy access to public transport links, cafes and shops, and will benefit from a very healthy work/life balance. Additionally, as a senior engineer you will have the opportunity to travel to some fantastic national project locations, offering a truly dynamic job role.
What you need:
- 6+ years’ experience in a geotechnical engineering role
- Experience in Dams and Tunnels projects
- Experience in tailings, waste management, water management would be advantageous
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering or similar
- Extended track record in a consulting environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage client and 3rd party relationships
- Ambition to continue learning
What’s in it for you:
- Award winning employer - Large multidisciplinary consultancy
- Excellent salary and remuneration package
- Paid training and further education
- Company paid memberships
- A Senior Engineering role with a fantastic company
- Regular and varied social events & functions
- An excellent team and environment
- Challenging, top tier projects
- The list goes on…
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today! For more information about the position contact Andrew Duncan – Principal Consultant on 0429 545 331. We look forward to hearing from you.