The consulting team behind Kona & Co. has built up a depth of experience in executive search and recruitment spanning more than five decades, at the same time forming a vast network of qualified, industry-leading executives and senior management professionals.
We have organic growth plans in place and a vision to be Australia's most trusted name in Executive Search.
This role is charged with providing solid financial leadership and financial strategy implementation across the organisation which will ensure effective fiscal management in the delivery of the organisation’s strategic and operational objectives.
As the CFO, you will be highly visible throughout the organisation and will be responsible for driving a large-scale transformation of the finance function to achieve key outcomes and greater commercial acumen throughout the business.
Reporting to the Managing Partners of the Firm, the CFO will have primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, management and running of all the finance activities of the group, including finance, investor reporting, compliance, and risk management.
- Finance Management
- Risk Management
- Investor & Stakeholder Relations
- CA or CPA qualification
- 10+ years’ experience, with most of the experience likely to have been in senior finance positions
- Experience within a fund’s management environment, Private Equity or Venture Capital
- Demonstrated experience managing a team is essential
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Board reporting experience