Our client is a leading builder to some of Australia’s largest developers. They have been established for over a decade and have offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. This market-leading employer has been recognised as a BRW Fast Starter and have won numerous Awards for Construction Excellence delivering a diverse mix of turnkey projects, from 6-star townhouses to detached house and land packages.
We are recruiting for Junior Project Manager's X 3 who have a minimum of five years contract administration experience working on Commercial projects. This is a rare opportunity to move into the Residential Sector with one of the largest property groups in Australia.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Construction Management or similar
- Presentable with immaculate communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven background delivering commercial or residential Townhouse and Spec Home projects
- Ability to formulate complex methodologies and help to fine-tune systems and processes
- Previous Contract Administration experience
- Proven experience managing a team and the ability to deliver results related to time, cost and quality.
- Strong reporting and communication skills including cost control, and the ability to communicate at all levels including clients, design consultants, site managers and sub-contractors.
- One of the most forward-thinking yet down to earth cultures
- Move into a Project Management role
- Strong leadership with fantastic career opportunities
- Use innovative technology enabling staff to work smarter
- Investment in you and your community
- Empower their people offering autonomy and ownership
- Low staff turn over
- Solid pipeline of projects
How to apply
Please click apply below or contact Ephram Stephenson on 0421 756 919