Our client is recognised as one of the top companies to work for in Australia. They have created one of the best names and working cultures in the industry specialising in Electrical projects in the Residential, Commercial, Aged Care, Health and Institutional sectors
They have a requirement for a Junior Project Manager to join their growing team. Established of forty years ago this client has won numerous awards for construction excellence and has one of the best retention rates in the business.
The company has been working on iconic projects across NSW for years and they are a multi-disciplined leader in the market.
Candidates need to have a minimum of five years solid electrical infrastructure experience supervising and coordinating utility works.
Your responsibilities will include
- Onsite decision making and leadership of trades
- Ability to work independently AND in a large team
- Scheduling of internal crews
- Monitoring and control and reporting of site progress
- Liaison with customers, local councils and utility representatives
- Setting and maintaining exceptional quality standards
- Setting and maintaining industry best practice WHS standards
You will be given the opportunity to lead the project delivery and supervison as appropriate in conjunction with the Business development, marketing, design and construction management teams.
- Competitive and negotiable salary.
- $110,000.00 + Super + Car + Phone + Laptop & Fuel Card .
- Annual bonus.
- Ongoing Pay & Performance reviews.
- Professional Development.
- Solid workload.
- Supportive Management.
- Autonomous Role.
- Great Team Environment.