Our client is a well recognised name within the Electrical industry. They pride themselves on having a harmonious and diverse team.
Hiring professional and experienced individuals is a priority for our client as they strive to delivery quality services in a timely and efficient manner, with a high level of performance.
Their projects are within Residential Commercial, Aged Care, Health and Institutional sectors.
Candidates are required to have a minimum of five years experience in a supervisor role within the electrical infrastructure industry.
Your responsibilities will include
- Onsite decision making and leadership of trades
- Ability to work independently AND in a large team
- Scheduling of internal crews
- Monitoring and control and reporting of site progress
- Liaison with customers, local councils and utility representatives
- Setting and maintaining exceptional quality standards
- Setting and maintaining industry best practice WHS standards
You will be given the opportunity to lead the project delivery and supervison as appropriate in conjunction with the Business development, marketing, design and construction management teams.
- Competitive and negotiable salary.
- $110,000.00 + Super + Car + Phone + Laptop & Fuel Card .
- Annual bonus.
- Ongoing Pay & Performance reviews.
- Professional Development.
- Solid workload.
- Supportive Management.
- Autonomous Role.
- Great Team Environment.