Our client celebrates individual ingenuity and uses the diversity of their people in order to drive high performance.
This position will report directly into the Executive Leadership team and will provide the right candidate with an opportunity to showcase their skills and experience with the backing of the management and given the autonomy to shape the role as they see fit.
- A general and broad understanding of financial markets, debt and/or capital-related products and trends across debt and capital markets.
- A commitment to delivering an exceptional service to clients, lenders and to the senior members in our team with an ability to work quickly and establish effective results.
- Good general experience in a debt and capital or banking related role with associated experience in debt and capital structuring, credit analysis and financial modelling
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of financial statements.
- Excellent numeracy skills with keen attention to detail and the ability to absorb and analyse data quickly to undertake detailed financial analysis for inclusion in presentations and client reports
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Quality project management and organisational skills
- The self-confidence/appetite to be involved in business development activities
- Ideally a degree in finance, economics, accounting or mathematics with a relevant post-graduate qualification (e.g. CA CFA or Master’s in Finance)
Through dedicated support, training and resources, our client promotes their talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact.