Our client is one of the largest contractors in Australia and has a history that spans back over one hundred years. They have successfully completed numerous land mark projects valued up to $800M and have an extensive project portfolio throughout Australia and the Asia Pacific.
A position has become available for a NSW Quality Manager to join the group on a permanent basis in their Civil Business Unit located in Sydney.
The successful candidate needs to be a proven problem-solver and strong negotiator, who has excellent communication skills and people skills.
- Ensure that quality performance indicators are established for the Business Unit.
- Ensure that appropriate and sufficient resources are assigned to each project.
- Ensure that effective management reviews are undertaken and actions followed up.
- Ensure that all new staff are appropriately inducted.
- Assist new projects in establishing project quality management systems.
- Review project quality plans prior to formal approval.