The successful candidate will be responsible for the full range of functions associated with WHSEQR and will be part of a high performing team that is making a difference.
Reporting to the State Manager, the successful applicant will be the main point of contact for all employees on various matters including incidents, accidents, injuries and return to work management.
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following essential skills and experience:
- Diploma or Cert IV in OHS, Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Civil Road Construction, Manufacturing, Bitumen industry or equivalent
- Sound understanding of ISO9001, ISO14001, AS4801/ISO45001, Australian Standards, Codes of Practice and Guidelines
- Experience in the maintenance and implementation of Safety, Environment and Quality Management Systems
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation & Injury Management Act and other legislation administered by WA Regulators
- Ability to work across all levels of the business
- Strong administration and computer skills
- The ability to coach, influence and guide
- The ability to travel intrastate as required