We are looking for an experienced Defence Recruitment expert to join one of our key accounts.
- Experience tremendous variety, with a fulfilling lifestyle
- Benefit from world class training and ongoing professional development.
- Enjoy an excellent salary package plus travel and numerous benefits
You will work with complex, high-profile global clients as well as organisations who are integral to the supply chain for a range defence projects. Working within a team of supportive and experienced recruiters with a decisive end goal, you will receive outstanding training and development, ultimately establishing your own professional footprint in an ever-evolving company.
Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow.
You will have:
- An experienced recruitment consultant currently recruiting technical professionals within the Defence Market.
- Generate leads and cold calling prospective customers
- Develop opportunities across the target market place
- Nurturing and developing relationships with key customer accounts
- Attending face-to-face meetings and networking events with clients
- Providing specialist advise on services you're selling - in depth knowledge of business services and value proposition
- Reporting on successes, statistics and prospect pipelines through utilisation of our CRM
- A successful track record of achieving consistent month to month revenue.
- Open to continuous development and always keen to learn and improve.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous sales experience within the Recruitment industry
- Hitting targets and achieving goals is your main motivation!
- Business Development experience - sales and/or account management
- Stakeholder management skills
- High-level communication skills
- Proven ability to negotiate