Kona & Co have been retained by one of the fastest growing Medical Recruitment Agencies. Based in their Gold Coast brand new offices you will have full autonomy to run your desk as you see fit.
The company offer a generous base salary, excellent commissions and quartley incentives.
We are seeking a confident, switched on and experienced recruiter. You will have been working in a fast-paced environment for the last 1-2 years - this position is perfect for people who's experience lies in recruitment.
- Building relationships with range of prospective clients
- Managing and leveraging existing relationships
- Attending client visits and understanding client requirements
- Representing our client as an ambassador at career fairs and other external events
- Managing recruitment processes to deliver weekly/monthly targets
- Developing and executing your own candidate development strategy
- Coordinating resources to ensure all vacancies are properly worked
Each consultant in the team operates across a 360 desk within a busy technical vertical (ranging from development to business intelligence markets) and you will support a strategy that develops their client and candidate relationships. Prepare to lead from the front!
In this highly interactive role, you will use your passion for people to build strong relationships across your network.
Based in a fun, fast-paced and supportive Recruitment team, you will have the opportunity to do what you do best, whilst enjoying the relaxed lifestyle of the Gold Coast locston. .