The consulting team behind Kona & Co. has built up a depth of experience in executive search and recruitment spanning more than five decades, at the same time forming a vast network of qualified, industry-leading executives and senior management professionals.
We have organic growth plans in place and a vision to be Australia's most trusted name in Executive Search.
Our client is currently delivering a diverse range of homes across Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs.
Fast becoming recognized for their work across new homes, turn- key packages and medium density developments, they are looking to grow their young business with the immediate requirement of an experienced Production drafting Manager.
- Allocation of drafting tasks to the drafting team;
- Maintaining workflow target dates in line with company expectations;
- Review timelines / turnarounds etc.
- Weekly reporting to Management
- Ensuring that all drawings are completed with accuracy to reflect our scope of the project as described in the specification, as well as in accordance with company standards;
- Have thorough knowledge of CAD software
- Identify solutions to achieve the customers' design requests, whilst complying with company design guidelines and variation policies;
- Liaise with professional consultants (engineers & energy raters etc);
- Liaise with key internal staff, being Administrators, Estimators, & Construction;
- Provide final approval (checking) for drawings going out of the drawing office. Making sure that every drawing is legible, professional, and adheres to whatever standards are being used on that particular project;
- Reference the standard company detail libraries;
- Have a fair & reasonable understanding of relevant RESCOSE, NCC & Building Regs, etc.
- 3+ years of previous experience within the industry in a similar role
- A highly organized individual with excellent time management skills
- Should be self-motivated and able to self-manage their workflow with minimum intervention from management
- Display a strong work ethic, ability to work independently as well as cohesively within a close team environment.
- Good attention for details is essential
To apply, simply send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively for a confidential discussion about this or other roles that we have available please contact Nathan Aron directly on 0419 511 439