The consulting team behind Kona & Co. has built up a depth of experience in executive search and recruitment spanning more than five decades, at the same time forming a vast network of qualified, industry-leading executives and senior management professionals.
We have organic growth plans in place and a vision to be Australia's most trusted name in Executive Search.
This multi-award-winning residential builder is a large team that works collaboratively and is looking for someone who enjoys a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
Through continued growth and increased demand, they have an excellent opportunity for Production Draftsperson to join their team. We are interested in speaking with candidates with 6+ Yrs + experience for a Senior Drafting role.
- Ensuring consistency and quality of designs from production through to construction;
- Creating and maintaining variation options plans;
- Understanding rules and regulations regarding standard Rescode and developer design guidelines;
- Working drawings including relevant construction details as programmed;
- Preparation of contract plans, and construction plans from scratch as directed for a range of products;
- design (AutoCAD) software
- Liaising with all internal departments as required;
- Identify potential operational issues and re-design products to improve functionality;
- Ideally, 6 years+ for the Senior Drafting role with a volume builder
- Experience working knowledge of the Building & Construction industry;
- Understanding of Rescode, BCA requirements & Developer Guidelines;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and deal with a variety of activities and clients at the one time;
- Ability to interpret plans and conceptualise space & volume proportion and perspective;
- Experience & proficiency using AutoCAD is essential;
- Demonstrated experience in a Drafting role, preferably with volume homes, medium density and master drawing sets;
- Diploma of Building Design or equivalent tertiary qualification;
To apply, simply send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively for a confidential discussion about this or other roles that we have available please contact Nathan Aron directly on 0419 511 439