Our client is Multidisciplinary International Construction Contractor based in Australia. They specialise in construction management and civil works infrastructure in sectors such as water and sewerage, environment, public works, commercial, heritage, and residential construction. With over 30 years of experience the business is very well established with a solid pipeline of work.
You will be the Project Manager on a mix of civil and building construction projects throughout Australia and Asia Pacific. You will be working with the Site Manager and Construction Manager on primarily design and construct projects based in Melbourne with time spent overseas. Projects will generally be valued from $10M - $20M. You will manage the life-cycle of projects through design through completion.
- Planning and logistics
- Programming works and risk management
- Subcontractor and Stakeholder Management
- Average 10 days abroad every 6 weeks during construction
- Managing packages, procurement and local crews
- Experience managing water infrastructure or commercial build projects.
- Ability to work away
- Experience Project Managing full life-cycle of projects
- Preferably a degree in Civil Engineering or Project Management
- Preferably experience managing projects outside of Australia
Salary up to $200k + Package
Car, accommodation, running costs while abroad
Other fringe benefits depending on project
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out about similar roles please contact John Wilkinson for a confidential discussion on 0451405224 or email email@example.com