We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager who has a minimum of two years’ experience to join an established builder who has a team of over eighty employees based at Albert Park.
They specialise in Commercial, Residential and Civil works throughout Melbourne. Having won numerous projects over the past six months and with a solid pipeline beyond 2022 there is no better time to join this expanding business.
We are looking for a Project Manager who is multifaceted in contract administration, tender submissions, site allocation and coordination and sub-contract management.
You will be joining a company who build for the likes of Lend Lease, Fraser Property Group and Stockland.
- Managing all aspects of project delivery from pre-construction right through to defect liability and handover will be your Big Picture.
- Adhering to building specifications and standards and managing contractual requirements are key to your success in this role.
- Implementing project delivery systems, generating constructions programs, tender interviews, contract letting and subcontractor negotiations should be second nature.
- Successful financial and WHS&E management is crucial.
- The performance and development of the team will rest on your shoulders.
- Proficient in a full life cycle of concept to completion across residential units/mixed use developments.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Financial acumen and communications expertise.
- An in-depth understanding of safety principles, specifications and drawings for accuracy and build ability.
- Leadership: the ability to inspire, motivate and mentor and develop high level team performance.
- Australian experience is essential.
- A keen eye for detail and presentation.
You will be joining a copy who train and invest in their employees and offer ongoing performance and salary reviews. They are offering the successful candidate a salary package of $130,000.00 with a mobile phone, laptop and free parking.