Kona & Co are interested in speaking with Recruitment Consultants who have a minimum of two years experience recruiting for BI & Data Analytics, Project Services, Infrastructure and the Development space. Based in their brand new offices you will have full autonomy to run your desk as you see fit. Historically, this warm desk has continuously delivered outstanding results.
The company offer a generous base salary to $80K, excellent commissions and quarter incentives.
They are seeking a confident, switched on and experienced recruiter. You will have been working in a fast-paced environment for the last 1-2 years - this position is perfect for people who's experience and passion lies in recruitment.
- Building relationships with range of prospective clients
- Managing and leveraging existing relationships
- Attending client visits and understanding client requirements
- Representing our client as an ambassador at career fairs & other external events
- Managing recruitment processes to deliver weekly/monthly targets
- Developing and executing your own candidate development strategy
- Coordinating resources to ensure all vacancies are properly worked
Each consultant in the team operates across a 360 desk within a busy technical vertical (ranging from BI & Data Analytics, Project Services, Infrastructure and Dev space.) and you will support a strategy that develops their client and candidate relationships.
In this highly interactive role, you will use your passion for people to build strong relationships across your network.
Based in a fun, fast-paced and supportive Recruitment team, you will have the opportunity to do what you do best, whilst enjoying the training, mentoring, work environment and culture this company has to offer.