The position is open to experienced professionals with a recruitment background, blue collar preferred or at a minimum some exposure to blue collar recruitment.
The main focus of the role initially will be to manage and grow the employee database including calling all candidates, posting job ads, screening, interviewing, placing candidates, general admin. The role, if not from the start will eventually combine business development to a full end to end recruitment consultant role, initial requirements will be determined by experience.
Having a background in resources recruitment, you will be astute to the changing and skill short labour market in Melbourne. You will have the ability to develop long term candidate relationships and identify opportunities to strategically source and grow your own client base across multiple sectors.
- Actively source and qualify candidates
- Manage the client's needs and expectations
- Maintaining strong relationships in the market
- Working to improve recruitment efficiency
We would welcome the opportunity for a confidential discussion if you are considering your next career move.
Whats on offer
- Opportunity to become a part of a multi-award winning company
- Support and collaborative team environment
- No KPI’s,
- Highly competitive salary and commission structure up to 50%.
They are investing in infrastructure and people to support their transformation journey and are looking to attract the best and brightest talent, where people can make an impact and forge rewarding careers.
People set this company apart and they have a legacy to uphold, and a future to shape. Join and be part of the next chapter.