Our client is recognised as one of the top companies to work for in Australia. They have created one of the best names and working cultures in the industry specialising in Residential, Commercial and Aged Care.
They have a requirement for a Senior Estimator to join their growing team. Established over forty years ago this client has won numerous awards for construction excellence and has one of the best retention rates in the business.
The company has been delivering iconic projects across Australian city’s skylines for years and they are a multi-disciplined leader in the market.
Candidates need to have a minimum of ten years solid estimating experience tendering on projects valued up to $100M
Your responsibilities will include
- Assist Business Units with tender opportunity assessment and bid strategy
- Assist with development and review of pre-qualification proposals for prospective and existing clients across all Business Units
- Assist with the development and review of estimates and budgets across all Business Units prior to approval for submission
- Oversee analysis of past performance on projects and establish estimating standards for all future estimates based on such analysis
You will be given the opportunity to lead the tender strategy as appropriate in conjunction with the Business development, marketing, design and construction management teams.
- Competitive and negotiable salary.
- Ongoing Pay & Performance reviews.
- Professional Development.
- Solid workload.
- Supportive Management.
- Autonomous Role.
- Great Team Environment.