The consulting team behind Kona & Co. has built up a depth of experience in executive search and recruitment spanning more than five decades, at the same time forming a vast network of qualified, industry-leading executives and senior management professionals.
We have organic growth plans in place and a vision to be Australia's most trusted name in Executive Search.
For more than 60 years, our client has been influencing Australia’s architectural landscape. They have played an important role in building our nation’s history. But they are also about the future.
A well established Tier 2 Group, with a track record of completing commercial & industrial D&C projects between $5M - $150M.
With an number of exciting projects across Commercial & industrial, our client is growing and they are seeking to expand their Estimating team in Melbourne
- Assess design documentation & conduct site visits alongside PM or CM
- Responsible for the development of budget estimates and firm price tenders.
- Assess the materials, labour, and equipment required for the nominated projects
- Preparation of independent BOQ’s as required
- Tender subcontract works and liaise with subcontractors
- Responsible for measuring contract variations, preparing cash flow schedules and assists in the negotiation and letting
- Comparison and analysis of subcontractor pricing:
- Regular meetings and correspondence with subcontractors through the tender period to ensure competitive pricing and accuracy
- Assisting in final cost and pricing of tender submission in tandem with Estimating Manager & Directors.
- Intermediate or Senior Estimator experience
- Tertiary Qualifications in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Experience in commercial/industrial/education/ government D&C ranging from $5mil to $150mil.
- A min. 10 years industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with subcontractors
To apply, simply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively for a confidential discussion about this or other roles that we have available please contact Nathan Aron directly on 0419 511 439