Kona & Co. | Executive Search are currently working in close partnership with this international Fire Engineering consultancy who’s brand has become synonymous with the industry today. Based out of their vibrant Brisbane office our client requires a Senior Fire Safety Engineer to join their colourful QLD team.
As an experienced member of the team, you will have a large degree of autonomy and responsibility within the group. You will be responsible for technical analysis and design management, inclusion in the overall business growth & business development for the local market and you will help to mentor and guide junior professionals through challenging, rewarding projects.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a team who can offer work on premier projects within several industries: State-of -the-art health and hospitality facilities, top-tier education projects, historic heritage portfolios – all of which provide an unrivalled chance to work with some of the biggest clients in the market.
Our client is committed to providing a fantastic employee experience and culture. They are lucky to have an excellent leadership team who understand the values of inclusion and community and have built a reputation for being approachable and involved with the team.
If you hold a strong technical background in Fire Safety Engineering and would like to engage in this rewarding opportunity, then we want to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
- Senior position with autonomy on business growth
- A rewarding career development path
- Competitive salary and benefits!
- True working flexibility, working from home & remote options
- A renowned, international specialist
- Top tier projects and client engagement
- Approachable leadership team
- Unrivalled working environment, a fun and inclusive group
What you need?
- 7 years+ industry experience (minimum of 5 years in QLD)
- Experience in leading the technical and commercial delivery of mid to large scale projects
- An expert in all aspects of fire and life strategies
- Well networked in Australia and willingness to carry out business development
- QLD Fire Safety accreditation and/or interstate equivalent (such as C10 etc)
- A degree in Fire Safety Engineering or similar