Kona & Co are currently working in close partnership with this well-known Geotechnical industry expert, to find the next high performing member of their Brisbane-based team. Specialising in tailings and water management, dams and general geotechnical engineering, our client is seeking a well-rounded engineer, with the skills and knowledge to take on challenging and unique projects.
We will consider applications from senior engineers or, ambitious geotechnical experts who are looking for the next stage of their career. In either case, our client can offer an excellent growth environment, with a focused plan for career development, paid further education and training, strong remuneration packages, and large unique projects to get stuck into.
From their Brisbane office, located just north of the CBD, you will be part of a well-constructed team who value the great atmosphere they have created. You will have easy access to public transport links, cafes and shops, and will benefit from a very healthy work/life balance. Additionally, as a senior engineer you will have the opportunity to travel to some fantastic national and international project locations, offering a truly dynamic job role.
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a geotechnical engineering role
- Experience in Tailings, water & waste management
- Experience in large dams projects is beneficial
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering or similar
- Ability to manage teams and projects
- Experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage client and 3rd party relationships
- Ambition to continue learning
What’s in it for you:
- Tailored career development plan
- Excellent salary and remuneration package including:
- Mobile plan
- Daily travel allowance for business
- Optional over-time
- Paid training and further education
- Company paid memberships
- A Senior Engineering role with a fantastic company
- Regular and varied social events & functions:
- Friday lunches, BBQs, archery, curling, industry events
- An excellent team and environment
- Challenging, top tier projects
- The list goes on…
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today! For more information about the position contact Andrew Duncan – Principal Consultant on 0429 545 331. We look forward to hearing from you.