Our client is one of Melbourne’s leading builders within the fit-out space; they specialise in the delivery of Design and Construct as well as fit-out and refurb projects up to $20M including the healthcare, retail, commercial and education sectors.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager who is looking to grow their career. Previous and proven experience in commercial construction, as well as experience working on medium to large size fit-out projects is essential.
This company prides itself on being at the forefront of Fit-Out construction in Melbourne having success in the industry for the past 10 years. This company holds a strong team-based culture and pride themselves on looking after their staff.
To be considered you will:
- Possess a relevant degree and 10+ years’ experience in the Melbourne building sector
- Have a solid understanding of budgeting and scheduling
- Have exposure to major internal structures, complex refurbishment, and high-end fit out
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to show longevity with past employers and exemplary references
- Be required to deal with sub-contractors effectively
On offer for your hard work;
- A supportive team looking for a long-term candidate to develop
- Develop into Construction Management
- Development of your portfolio in a variety of projects
- Competitive salary base