Our client has developed an AWARD WINNING Quantity Surveying company who has over twenty years experience. Their projects (within retail, mixed use, commercial, residential, health and infrastructure sectors) are not only throughout Australia but also Oceania. The specialised services they provide include commercial insurance losses and expert witness reports and advice.
The company has a reputation for internal promotions and as such they are now looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work in their North Brisbane Office (with the occasional travel interstate) and someone who is looking for a long term secure role.
- Site visits
- Develop cost plans
- Prepare program schedules
- Manage payments
- Manage claims during construction
Candidates are required to have:
- A minimum of five years' experience in a QS consultancy company.
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Available to travel interstate when required
- Experience in report writing and cost planning
- A driver's licence
- Owns a vehicle
- Computer skills (including CostX)
This is a great opportunity to join this growing company who have a friendly, dynamic team offering career progression & training at all levels.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a long term position with a company that prides itself on its positive company culture and low staff turnover.