Kona & Co. | Executive Search are delighted to announce a new partnership with this well-reputed QLD based surveying consultancy to support their search for a Senior Civil Surveyor. With a growing list of projects across the South East Queensland region, we are seeking an experienced, ambitious professional to become a key member of the team.
With an increasing demand for services in the civil and construction sectors, this is a newly created position that would suit an experienced surveyor looking to boost their career. Reporting directly to the Survey Manager, you will become a key point of contact for industry clients and will have a large degree of responsibility over construction and building projects, and for junior staff. To assist you in this effort, you will find a great support structure and mentoring program from the organisation’s senior team, who put significant value on long-term professional development.
Our client recognises the commitment of their team and understands individual value. For this reason, this permanent position will have a wage-based remuneration model that guarantees a minimum of 38 hours per week, and pays any additional overtime at 100% of your hourly rate – Making sure that you are paid appropriately for the work you undertake. Furthermore, you will be provided with Superannuation on top of your wages, a company truck, laptop, and phone plan.
What you need:
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Civil Surveyor
- Registration with SBQ or SSSI
- Tertiary qualifications in Surveying
- Strong experience using 12d and AutoCAD software
- Strong experience on major civil infrastructure and building projects
- Experience supporting cadastral, mining and engineering projects would be advantageous
- A desire to grow and develop your career
- Ability to mentor and manage junior staff
Do not miss out on this rare opportunity in Queensland’s surveying industry, apply now!
For more information about the role, or for a confidential discussion about your application please contact Andrew Duncan on 0429 545 331.