The successful candidate will be responsible for the full range of functions associated with Road Construction & Maintenance and will be part of a high performing team that is really making a difference.
Reporting to the State Manager, the successful applicant will be the main point of contact for all employees on various matters including incidents, accidents, injuries and return to work management.
- Able to conduct safety checks and complete reports as required.
- Extensive track record in Bitumen Road Construction projects.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Career orientated.
- Able to work efficiently and to deadlines including overtime when required
- Able to accurately complete all paperwork
- Able to work efficiently
- Able to work as an effective crew member and part of a team
- Willingness to travel and work away as required
- Dangerous Goods License
- HC drivers' license